Monday, February 27, 2012

American Buffalo--#14 finished

A good read about the writer's almost obsession with the buffalo. He talks about his experiences starting with finding a buffalo skull while in Montana on a hike/camping trip to then studying the skull to then getting picked by lottery to hunt buffalo in Alaska. Then finally all the details of the hunt. In between all of this is history of the buffalo as best is known. Good stuff, good read.

I will be posting it on PBS at some point, probably not this week though. I am still reading The Blood of Tyrants and slowly reading Devil's Dream. I also had just started the new Grisham book, The Litigators. Not sure if I will start a 4th or not, probably not but who knows either when I sit in my book room sometimes a book just jumps out at me.

No comments: