Sunday, May 19, 2013

At the Stroke of Madness--#23 finished

This was the next in line of the Maggie O'Dell books, good reading in general.  Some plot twists and good characters overall a good read.  I think this is the 4th book and she is up to either 9 or 10 so far and still going I think.  Series books for me are usually tough because I don't like reading them back to back to back and since I collect them sporadically I need to find some to fill in blanks.  I got started on this Alex Kava series because she is from NE and her first book happened in Lincoln, NE.  Series has been good so far, not great but a good page turner.

I am still reading Miss Morissa the Mari Sandoz book and just started The Lady of the Rivers.  I will probably look to start a 3rd book later today too.

No comments: