Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Mid-Life Crisis Book--#22 finished

I hesitate to even call this a book.  It is really just one or two line quips per page.  Mildly funny and not really creative.  It is a published book and all but I suspect it is a self published book.  Still better than anything I have done but again I kind of hesitate putting it into my books read list.  I did though because I did read through it and I also got it from PBS and back to PBS I have posted it.  I am not sure it will ever move and it if does I will probably feel a little guilty for whoever orders it.

I have posted it on PBS and it is the only copy in the system so it might just go.  It is at least autographed and is kind of funny--"To my favorite dental office! Jim Hellrood".  I guess it was a waiting room book that eventually got pulled.

No comments: