Monday, December 30, 2013

Candy Cadillac--#67 finished

This is probably my last book finished for the year.  It was the next in the series by a local St Louis author, Claire Applewhite.  Not a great series but not too bad either. The action moves quickly and it is entertaining enough.  Just the series is really violent in that lots of people getting killed, which isn't really St Louis.  While it is fun to hear about streets and you can figure out which places they are talking about even though the name is different, it just isn't real enough to really enjoy as a St Louis book or series.  It is okay though.

I had this copy from PBS and I have posted it on PBS now.  It is the only copy so I would think it will move at some point.  There is another book in the series and I think I have it on my WL but I might get it from the library instead.  Still reading the short story book and the 1413 words book and now have to decide what is next.

No comments: