Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Shadow Patrol--#3 finished

Good action book again in the John Wells series.  The writer Alex Berenson does a nice job with the character and places him in interesting situations.  The only problem is there are so many similar writers doing series that it is hard to keep them straight--Brad Thor Horvath series, the Gray Man Series--can't remember author, Rollins Cotton Malone series to just touch on a few that I have read the last few years.  I like this writing but I really can't read that much of it, it would really wear me down.  This was a good read though and from what I think I remember probably better than the couple earlier ones I had read.

I will be posting it on PBS, there are a few copies a head of it but I think it will move at some point, it is a new enough book.  I am still reading those ongoing long term books and also just started Poker Nation.  I will probably find another one to start in the next couple days as well.

No comments: