Wednesday, January 22, 2014

100 Malicious Little Mysteries--#5 finished

This is a short story book about crime, murder, etc.  The stories are all much older than I thought they would be--from the '50s to the '70s.  While some are decent most are just not that interesting or even good.  Many don't hold up to the test of time well, how old the stories sound really was my take away on this.  I took forever to read this book, starting in Nov and barely moving with it and just finishing it now.  I only finished now because for the last couple weeks made a more concerted effort to just get it done.  I see now that it was originally put together in 1981 and released in 1992.  Oh well, at least most were short enough that I only spent about 3 minutes a day on it until the end, that is why it took so long to get through it.

I have already posted it on PBS, there are 5 copies a head of it so it won't be going anywhere for a while if ever.  I will need to add another book in to the mix, I have just barely started another but since not far at all better not claim it started just yet.

No comments: