Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Nation Rising--#6 finished

A good read about people & happenings in early US history.  Lots of good info about things like Aaron Burr, Seminole Indian Wars, Andrew Jackson, Jessie Fremont, slave revolts and abolitionists.  Easy to read and really do learn a lot in each chapter.  I really enjoyed this.  I am still debating if this book is a keeper or not.

There are like 4 WL for it but like I said above, I may make this a keeper book, not sure yet.  I really enjoyed it but not sure I will re-read it but might be one to loan out to others down the line.  Still reading 1413 words--I was very close to quitting but have kind of talked myself back into it, under 100 pages to go.  Also still reading Nowhere Near the Sea of Cortez and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  I might start a 4th tonight but not sure.

No comments: