Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo--#7 finished

I recorded this movie to watch a couple times on my DVR & it rolled off both times.  I finally decided to read the book first & glad that I did.  It is a good book, but I figure I would have missed a lot if I had just watched the movie.  Interesting characters and good story, couple of times I didn't think they were making sense but action and story kept moving.  It took a little bit to get started but once it did it was a page turner.  Because of the interesting characters I am looking forward to getting to the next 2 books.

I would normally post this but it some kind of wrinkles in it at the beginning, I don't think water problem but still could be seen as non-postable.  I will keep because this is one that might get lent out at some point.  Also I think there are well over 1000 copies in the different books on PBS--paperback, hardcopy and various releases & editions, no reason to add one more to it.

No comments: