Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Watch--#18 finished

This is a short story book by Rick Bass.  I had read one of his other short story books earlier & kind of remember liking it.  This one is mostly good.  Stories have interesting characters and interesting happenings for the most part.  Mostly around the south in the US and not all that favorable of the south in many cases too.  Most of the stories were from the 1980s, which makes them remind me in some ways as what it was like growing up then.  A kind of nostalgia for the time.  Overall good stuff.

There is 1 WL for the book but this book is tore a little at the bottom of the spine, borderline postable.  I will probably post it & send an email to person about it and some underlining in one chapter & see if they still want it and throw an extra book in as well.  If not I will probably just donate it off with some of the others I have set aside.

No comments: