Sunday, September 28, 2014

West of Venus--#59 finished

This is the other book that I was reading that was kind of about a woman searching to find herself.  I don't know if that is actually correct because for most of the book she wasn't really searching, she was more like just going with the flow.  By the end though it was a happy ending for her and the rest of the characters seemed like they were going in a better direction than during most of the book.  A good story with some humor mixed in as well.  It was a first novel for the author and I should try to keep lookout for other books by her.  I don't think any are available from PBS right now though.

I have already posted it on PBS and there was a copy or two already on the system, I think this book does move though.  I think the number of copies on system has changed the last few months so hope to be mailing it off at some point.

No comments: