Thursday, April 30, 2015

Waiter Rant--#24 finished

A good and funny read that was also kind of introspective.  Started as a blog a few years back and when blog got popular enough the blogger got an agent I guess and was able to sell a book.  I will have to do a wikipedia check on him, although he doesn't give his name, to see what has happened with him since then.  Good stuff on restaurants and people that work them and the customers as well.  I have never worked in food--fast food, restaurants or anything in between so this & The Last Night at the Lobster were good reads for me.  They have shown that I need to respect the people that work in food--it is a tough job pretty much in all the areas.

I am not sure if I will post this or not.  Has a couple issues that might make it trouble for posting on PBS and I also like it and might look to pass along if someone I know or kids know becomes a waiter/waitress.

No comments: