Monday, March 21, 2022

The Quartet--#27 finished

 Playing some catchup today on logging in my books read.  I finished this earlier this month but not exactly sure, probably a few days since the Black Diamond book was finished.  This is a look at the roles played by George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay & James Madison took to get away from the Articles of the Confederation to get the Constitutional Convention called & the creation of our new Constitution and government.  I really interesting read.  Went into the problems with the Articles and the states just sort of deciding not to do things or even really participate and how our very new country was being threatened by that.  I really enjoyed this book even though a little dry, a lot of good information that we should probably all have.

There was like 16 WL for the book so I will get it posted & mailed off at some point but no hurry for now.

No comments: