Saturday, March 5, 2022

Wonder Valley--#25 finished

 An interesting fiction book that looks at different people, starting with most 6 years earlier and bringing them together later.  This is in CA and the 6 years earlier is from a sort of hippie commune type place in the desert that has many troubles and sort of falls apart.  Then some of those drift into the seedy homeless part of LA and their lives there.  An interesting read and was a little confusing trying to remember where at in the story because author jumps back and forth between the now & earlier period.  I enjoyed it.

I have posted it on PBS & it is accepted so will be mailing off this morning.  When I started reading there was 1 WL, then I saw zero, then couple days ago 2 WL.  I finished Friday & there was zero again, posted it yesterday & was accepted.  Not really sure what is going on with this book but glad to be mailing it off so soon.

No comments: