Monday, February 11, 2008

Waking Up

On Sunday, Debbie & I were greeted with a funny wakeup story. Since we had a trivia night Saturday and the kids didn't get to bed with the babysitter, Sunday was kind of a sleep in late morning. It was somewhere around 8:00am or so, when I heard Thomas and Angie in our kitchen doing their morning routine of talking back and forth to each other like an old married couple. Well, Angie found this noisy ball rattling thing and started pushing it or rolling it, whatever it was causing noise. Thomas tells Angie, "Angie, stop making noise. Mommy, Daddy & Rose are sleeping." Well that was not enough to make Angie stop, so she kept at it and about 1 minute later, Thomas comes into our room to let me know Angie is making noise. I was just laughing. He got in bed with us for a couple of minutes and then pulled me out of bed and got the cartoons started. Those two are funny to listen to in the morning, if they don't have any distractions--their back and forth banter just cracks me up.

Ice/snow/sleet kind of combination hit St Louis this afternoon which caused PSR to be cancelled. This of course means no running again for me. Not sure when I will actually get back out there and put some miles in. Hopefully sometime this week, but no promises.

No comments: