Monday, July 26, 2010

Be Mine--#46 finished

A kind of weird book to classify. A chic-lit thriller maybe. I wasn't impressed with the book and the characters. Just a book of bad decisions and screwed up relationships. For entertainment okay, but if anyone thinks this is normal or cannot come up with at least a dozen scenarios that would be more realistic than the route the writer took, well then tough on them. I didn't hate the book, it was entertaining at the beginning to a degree but it started twisting away from that point. I am guessing there is a market out there for this book since the whole chic-lit and/or romance novel thing, but it is certainly not for me. Oh well, no regrets in reading it, I need a change of pace type book every now and again.

I have posted it on PBS, there is 1 copy ahead of it. I am guessing it should move in the next few months. It is a former library book and they called it a holiday book for Valentines so maybe will be gone by then--a good goal.

No comments: