Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's Hot

It is hot around here. Well, I hadn't since last time I had talked about it, it was about 10 days off. I didn't run on vacation but I had taken some running stuff along. Well on vacation, I got sunburned in my shoulders and back, I didn't think any big deal & I guess still not that big of a deal either. I went for a run yesterday at noon & then today at 7pm. Both times my shoulders bubbled up--blisters where I was sunburned. It looks creepy, much worse than it is. Here it is about an hour later & the blisters are still there.

Yesterday in the dead heat of the day I did 3.7 miles--I was done at 3 miles & shuffled in the .7 to get back to the car. The first 2 miles were okay though. Today I did 3 miles all over 13--something like 13:11, 13:15 & 13:25 or around that. Not bad but not too good either. That is what I get for being out of shape. Not sure what kind of running I will get in later this week, will just have to see.

No comments: