Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Running

I am badly out of shape and I finally updated my running calendar & it is easy to see why. I just haven't been running enough or even close to it. I am around 3 to 5 miles at most since April and probably earlier. I know it is time to change this.

Last week I got 8 miles in, 3--2--3, all really slow. This week I went for a hot and very slow 6 miles on Monday when I was off work. Then yesterday I did 3 after work. I am hoping to get at least one more good run in before leaving this weekend. I will pack along some running stuff & hope to at least get 1 run in while on vacation too.

Well, I am getting tired, it is time to call it a day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Daryl I was wondering if you could tell me where I can find a copy of A cry for the soul by Anne Newbigging. If you could please get back to me that would be great! Thank you so much. nicholetk@hotmail.com