Sunday, November 7, 2010

"B" is for Burglar--#73 finished

Another Kinsey Millhone investigation book read. I do enjoy this series and will be slowly working my way through it in order. Obviously I am also reading several other books so there will be gaps of months between the books most likely. I read A at the end of '09 so not quite a year ago, hopefully it won't be that long of a gap between them. I have several of the books in the series, I do need to check & see if I have C though.

It is a good read, it is fun to see her go through the investigation and also to try to guess ahead, but I am usually pretty bad on this. It is kind of funny reading these books from years ago where cell phones were non-existent and you could really hop on a plane in just a matter of minutes. Times have changed. I am looking forward to reading what Kinsey is like in the present day but I need to pick up the pace to get there.

This is a keeper book of mine which is no big deal because I am sure there are several copies already on PBS. I have been on a good run lately of mailing books off and also getting books in. I will be looking for that next book to read but not sure if I will be making a decision on this tonight or maybe waiting a few days to put more time into the books already started.

No comments: