Wednesday, November 3, 2010

31 for 31 recap

I had 24 blog postings in Oct, so didn't get to 31 but 24 has to be by far the most for any month this year for me. I don't think any of my postings dealt with Down Syndrome but I know that every post I made in Oct I was thinking about it. DS is really one of those subjects that is never far from my mind but I also have to say as my son is getting older, I doesn't seem to be as close to the top of things on my mind as before. My son is my son, the DS is just a part of him, when he was younger I think it seemed a larger part of him but now it seems I have accepted he is who he is more so than earlier. I am having a hard time expressing this thought, reading & typing this doesn't make much sense, but I know what I am saying which is probably most important since I doubt anyone else is reading this blog anyway.

I am reading 3 books right now, still working on Cheyenne in New York. I also just started Saffron Skies and B is for Burglar. Like the Sue Grafton book, don't like the Cheyenne book and Saffron Skies has some potential but too early to tell if good or not yet.

No comments: