Friday, November 5, 2010

Cheyenne in New York--#72 finished

I didn't know when I bought the book or when I started reading it that it was a Morman fiction book. In fact I didn't even know that there were Morman fiction books. I should not be surprised given that I would guess every other religion probably has these type of books. All that being said, I really did not like the book. I thought the characters were really not very good, Cheyenne the daughter of a rancher is a confident gets along well with everyone, nearly perfect young woman who falls for a shallow, irritating young sales executive. Throw in 9/11 and a marriage that no one understands and the man failing at about everything, well there it is. I guess there was some family interaction on both sides as well. Just really didn't care for the book.

I have already posted it on PBS, there is one copy ahead of it so it will probably not be going anywhere for a while. That is alright I guess, I have been mailing quite a few books so I have plenty of room for it to sit right now.

No comments: