Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs--#71 finished

This was a short story/editorial type book, kind of interesting in a general way. I just thought it was alright. It sounds like the author Chuck Klosterman has lived an interesting life and you can tell that those experiences have of course influenced his opinions on things. This was kind of an attempt by him to examine pop culture, I think he did okay. Some funny stuff and some good observations but overall just kind of okay. Nothing here that has really stuck with me. Oh well, just not really my cup of tea but I think I have another book of his on my WL so maybe when it comes in I will see how I like it.

This was a book that I got from PBS and it was over 12 or so WL for it, it is now down to 1 WL but it has been accepted so I will be mailing it off with Boo Who sometime this week.

No comments: