Saturday, October 23, 2010

Texas Rangers in World Series

I was amped up to get to the computer after the game last night and after watching some parts of movies was too tired to get to the computer. I am still pretty excited about Texas making the World Series, they have a very good young team with good hitting and pitching. Glad to see them make it. During the game I thought back to my baseball cards of the players I had collected which helped them become my favorite team. Toby Harrah, Mike Hargrove, Jim Sundberg, Ferguson Jenkins, Sparky Lyle, Bump Wills, Joe Lovitto, Billy Sample, Juan Benquitz(sure spelled wrong), Jon Matlock, Doc Medich, Jim Bibby and many many others. I am probably as glad for them as I am for the current players.

San Fran just closed out the game with the Phillies, so it will be the Giants and Rangers going at it. It should be a fun series. Go Rangers.

No comments: