Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hell's Gate--#68 finished

Not too bad, mostly enjoyable but seems like it was also missing something. The characters didn't really seem to come alive much, every character walked that fine line of could be the bad guy except for about two. Some question with all the bad stuff going on, people being killed and major forest fires being started, why wasn't the feds/FBI brought in much sooner and why did they have to go get them instead of the FBI doing the investigation. Oh well, maybe too picky because I did enjoy the book. I thought it was also informative about Montana and forest stuff so it had that going for it.

I have posted it on PBS & it has been accepted so I will be mailing it off early next week. Still reading Boo Who, Once They Wore Gray and the Klostermann book Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs. I will be looking over my books to pick another one as well but might not be decided tonight.

No comments: