Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boo Who--#70 finished

This is the sequel to Boo, which I remember as being alright. Well I would rate Boo Who a little below that. Not terrible but also not that good either. I still don't really believe some of the premises of the book. Boone Wolfe is a horror writer that finds God & gives up writing. I don't see why he can't find God and continue writing, maybe not horror novels but certainly something else. Instead he tries selling cars and then working in a bookstore, to get in touch with a more common existence. Ainsley his fiancée gets it in her mind to become a famous Martha Stewart clone and over does it, getting in over her head. This is just two of the people in the town that lose their way or basically just lose all ability to think with a little common sense. Like I said not terrible but also not very good.

I will be posting it probably this weekend on PBS. There were 3 WL for it so it should be mailed off probably next week. I just mailed 2 books today after mailing 2 earlier in the week so want to give it a few days before having to mail off more. Now still reading Sex, Drugs & Cocoa Puffs and just started a couple days ago Cheyenne in New York. Will look over my books for a 3rd but might wait a couple days on it also.

No comments: