Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Map of True Places--#64 finished

It took a while for me to get finished. I remember liking The Lace Reader and this one seems similar I didn't enjoy it all that much. Characters were okay and what little action there was seemed to happen so far in the background that it was forgotten about for long stretches in the book. Not a bad read, interesting in parts and a couple of nice twists at the end but overall just okay for me.

I guess this book never really grabbed me, I was never at any point where I had to read it. I started it slowly in August it just kind of drug on till finally about a week ago when I started putting time into it just to finish it up.

Well, it was a WL book for me and there are still around 100 WL for it so I will be passing it along. I have posted it and should get it out in the mail within the next week or so.

No comments: