Thursday, August 4, 2011

Boy A--#44 finished

This is a really good book. It is kind of tough in parts, tough life for the kid and the story isn't all laid out in order so it forces the reader to wonder what is really going on & what type of people the characters really are. This is not a simple page turner and it did take some time for me to really get into it. I had started it weeks ago but other books kept getting pushed in front of it for my reading time. Finally just this past weekend I focused on it & am glad now that I kept it up. It is a very good book and I will be looking for other books by this author.

It is on 9 WL at PBS so I will be posting it & sending it off at some point but will probably wait till I get a request for something else first. No need to run to the post office for only one book at this point. By the way I have worked my credits down to 33, I have ordered a bunch of books lately and still have 3 on the way. I think around 20 is probably best so still have some work to do.

I have read some more of The Passage and am through the first part and into the second and looks like final part. I think I am only around 250 pages though so long long way to go. I have also started Death of a Department Chair and will be looking to start another book yet tonight.

No comments: