Monday, November 19, 2012

The Soul Catcher--#61 finished

This is the 3rd in Alex Kava's Maggie O'Dell series.  It is pretty good, a little violent but a good page turner.  I have a few more in this series so I had ordered and only gotten this book a month or so ago.  The characters are good and you can see story and the characters continuing to build for the next book or books.  This one involved her mom more than the others and also opened up more questions of her family which will continue in the next books.  I will probably try to get on those books a little quicker than I have been.  I a good read and a good page turner.

At this point I am keeping this series so won't be posting it on PBS.  I won't be adding another book right not, still reading Goodnight Steve McQueen, Longshot by a basketball player Allred and started but hardly read the next Civil War book, but can't remember the title.  Four is really too many books for me to be reading at once, two or three seems to be better so none get pushed out of it completely.

No comments: