Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Where the Road Bottoms Out--#1 finished

Day one of the new year and already a book is completed.  I can guarantee I will not keep up this pace. I did have around 75 to 80 pages to go last night so it wasn't like I was holding off finishing until today either.  This was an okay to not okay short story book.  I really didn't understand most of the stories and what I did it wasn't really enjoyable.  A couple stories were okay to good but most didn't connect with me.  Oh well that is short stories.

I have posted it on PBS & there is 1 WL for it so I hope it gets accepted and moved soon.  I am still reading The Ride of Your Life by Lyn St. James the '80s & '90s female race car driver.  I am also working on The Land of Painted Caves, not quite 300 pages in with a long way to go still.  Will be looking at my bookshelves for a 3rd book to put into the mix tonight.

No comments: