Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"H" is for Homicide--#39 finished

This was the next in line of the Kinsey Millhone mysteries that I am slowly reading in order.  This is another good read in the series, maybe a little more action than some of the others and not as much stories about side characters as other books.  I don't think she even mentioned Rosie--I think that is the lady that runs the restaurant around the corner and there wasn't even a conversation with her landlord either.  There are many more books in this series where we can catch up on all that, this one was kind of nice in that the action & mystery didn't have to take back seats at all.  I am not sure if I have the "I" book or not, will have to check on that.  I do want to read at least 2 a year and getting to 3 or even 4 a year would probably be better.

I am still reading the never ending Skeleton Crew, I did go past 300 pages read but it is still rarely picked up so it will still be a while before it gets finished.  I have also started Swinging from My Heels by Christina Kim a pro on the LPGA tour, good so far.  I will probably look to add another one either tonight or tomorrow as well.

No comments: