Thursday, August 21, 2014

I Hate Your Guts--#51 finished

Well, what to say about this book.  It was funny but in a trashy extremely crude way.  The lowest & basest humor.  I don't think I have ever seen this author's stand up or anything else on TV or his radio show, I did see one of his movies but don't remember him in it but his was a bit part.  The crude no holds barred humor seems to work better hearing it, reading it in this book was just too much.  Even when I agreed or laugh at what he was talking about, the crude shots just seemed too over the top.  I will have to watch for him on TV, even mentioned he does Red Eye on Fox News and I have caught that a couple times so might have to watch for him there.  I doubt I read his other book since sounds along the same vein as this one.

I have posted it on PBS and there were 2 copies ahead of it.  I guess it will move at some point especially if he is still doing his comedy and shows.  Still reading The Dog Stars and Gil's All Fright Diner.  I will probably try to pickup a 3rd book either tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: