Friday, December 5, 2014

Jock Itch--#72 finished

This is kind of a memoir by an actress Rosa Blasi.  I don't think I have ever watched a show she was in unless by accident--she was in Married with Children but not like a star I think, one of those one or two episode actresses.  The title Jock Itch:  The Misadventures of a Retired Jersey Chaser and the picture of a very cute lady on front grabbed my attention.  It was kind of funny and really pretty pathetic at times. It is sad that people making that much money--actresses/actors and especially professional athletes waste so much money on stupid stuff.  Of course it is easy for me to say from my humble position here that I wouldn't do that but I really really hope I wouldn't.  Good thing for me though it is very unlikely I will be in their position anytime soon.  Overall kind of funny, sort of interesting and really kind of surprising at times what she does open up and talk about.

I have posted it on PBS and it is the only copy on system so I am sure it will get shipped off at some point--if for no other reason than the opens that I ordered it.

No comments: