Saturday, December 27, 2014

Saga--#75 finished

This is a sort of continuation of a book I read a few years ago, Epic, a sic-fi book about a New Earth planet where people live as usual but also hook into a video game.  Well, a video game developed a couple thousand years before this moves into area and hooks up with planet.  The video game is basically it's own life--people live and die in the game with only a select few, down to 2 at this time, that are immortal and run the game.  Well a player or two from the first book get involved but are not main characters--more of supporting roles.  An okay story but just too confusing about the Saga game and just kind of weird happenings.  I thought Epic was a really good story from what I can remember, unfortunately Saga is not close to that.  Some interesting characters but overall just not that good.

I will be posting it on PBS at some point, I think there are 2 WL for it so will probably do so kind of soon.  I did finish this a few days ago when I was out of town for Christmas so just playing a little catch up now.

No comments: