Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Brutal Language of Love--#9 finished

This is a really good short story book with a lot of tough emotions about women in love or at least what they think is love.  While not all the stories were great or maybe even good they all made me think a little and also made me see thinks from a different perspective.  Also none of the stories really answered any questions, mostly just ended with the reader hoping things turn out for the best with a lot of doubt on that.

I will probably be posting it on PBS at some point, there are no copies on system but PBS is changing in ways this weekend and will just have to see about it first.   I already have plenty of credits, just need some of my WL books to come through before I feel good about sending more out.

No comments: