Monday, January 4, 2016

Q is for Quarry--#1 finished

The next in Sue Grafton's Kinsey Millhone series.  I think I say about the same thing for each of these--another good book in this series.  Good story and just fun detective work.  This time it is based off a true story of an unidentified girl's body, that is true and some details but most of the story is author's story.  She used this as a way to further publicize this crime in hopes of at least identifying the body and  then solving the case.  I will have to wikipedia it to see what ever happened with this.  As far as the story, Kinsey works with one mostly retired detective that is going back over cold case files and with another detective with health issues and I can't remember but don't think full-time--either part-time or maybe on medical leave.  I enjoyed it & will have to keep pushing this series to get caught up with it.

I am keeping my books in this series and this book is a used library with stains & pages were stuck together so not postable on PBS anyway.

First book finished of the year, yeah.

No comments: