Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Little Weirds--#5 finished

 I wasn't really sure what I was getting with this book.  It was sort of a throw in to an order on PBS.  I didn't know Jenny Slate the author at all--I have since found out comedienne, voice & regular actress and other sort of Hollywood things.  This is a short vignette type book--not short stories but usually just a few paragraphs about some random thoughts.  I really did get this book--the thoughts, the style or much of anything.  There were a couple that I thought were interesting but otherwise mostly just disappointing for me. The book has 9 pages of advance praise of this book by various reviewers--I just don't get it.

There are like 8 or 9 WL for this book on PBS so I will get mailed off at some point probably soon.

No comments: