Wednesday, January 11, 2023

The Dependents--#4 finished

 This is a book I started over Christmas, had taken with me to parent's house as one to start if I finished one there.  Well I did so started this.  In grabbing it I hadn't spent much time thinking about it, a kind of spur of the moment packing thing.  About a longtime married couple and the wife dies and how the husband tries to adjust to life now.  Their daughter lives on the west coast--far away distance and also far away from real communication with her father.  I was sort of surprised how much I liked the book.  Some parts & decisions seem a little out there but certainly can understand with a man in his situation being like that. 

There are around 13 WL for the book on PBS so will get it posted & mailed off at some point.

No comments: