Monday, January 2, 2023

Maybe We'll Have You Back--#1 finished

 First book finished in 2023.  I had only started it a couple days before but since stayed up late to get to midnight and then stayed past that still reading finished in the early morning of 2023.  I didn't recognize the name Fred Stoller but recognized his face on the cover of the book.  A guest star on many, many shows and a usually funny and memorable character too.  Glad to see that while he doesn't have a long stay on any shows, he is still a successful working actor.  I checked his IMDB and seems like he has moved to more voice acting and kids shows--both he mentions toward the end of his book.  Interesting read and a funny guy.

There was 1 WL for this book so I already posted it & is accepted.  I will get mailed off later this week.

No comments: