Tuesday, January 31, 2023

You Don't Look Your Age...and Other Fairy Tales--#12 finished

 This is a book of essays about Sheila Nevins life and I guess the people around her.  She is a top documentary producer and president of HBO Documentary Films but I hadn't heard of her before this book--I enjoy documentaries but don't pay much attention to who is making them.  I am also not a big film buff so she was outside my areas of knowledge.  The book looked interesting and it was, some really interesting stories.  Some poems too but not really what I like.  A very interesting life--I am guessing the stories are true even though some sound more fiction to me.  A good and interesting read.

I have posted it on PBS, it is only copy in system so maybe this one will move but will see.

No comments: