Saturday, June 14, 2008

Garage update

The long side outer wall of our garage has now been scraped and primer has been painted on where there was bare wood. I need to get the paint so I can actually have that wall painted hopefully before vacation. Still have the rear wall and front doors to get on but neither looks as bad as the side I think.

I had time for a short fishing trip to a local pond/lake. Because time was very limited, I didn't have time to get bait, instead I took a hot dog along. Mostly I was just checking the rods & reels to make sure they are in working order before vacation. One of the kids rods is okay after I put 4 lb test in it, the other smaller rod is just in sad shape. Well, once I was able to keep the piece of hot dog on the hook and cast, I did catch 3 small catfish and had 2 other good bites. I will definately keep a hot dog in mind for bait in the future.

No comments: