Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just a regular update

I don't have anything specific to type about today.  So I am just going to ramble on for a few lines & kind of get it over with.

Still reading Uncle Tom's Cabin--very good.  I have been very impressed with the writing and the feeling and emotions expressed so far.  It is a good read that I will have to devote more time for in the next few weeks.

Also reading The Teeth of the Tiger by Tom Clancy.  So far so good, not really classic literature or anything but a good story.  I expect it will get into a page turner type mode once all of the characters & plots are kind of laid out.  A good 2nd book to be reading.

PSR started last night for the kids.  Since I had to register them and it was a short intro, no real class--there was no chance of me getting a run in.  No run tonight either, maybe tomorrow.


No comments: