Monday, December 29, 2008

CA Pizza Kitchen

We ate at a CA Pizza Kitchen last night.  It was Debbie's birthday so we were at the mall doing a little shopping and decided to try it out.  I had it once before as a carryout--it was many years ago and only one or two pieces of pizza.  I remember it having an interesting menu but not much else.

Well, the pasta we got was just okay.  The pizza was terrific though.  We got the wild mushroom pizza and it was very good.  This will probably be a place we will go to again especially for the pizza.

We then caught a movie, Seven Pounds with Will Smith.  Good movie but the book was probably better.  At least I am assuming it was a book first.  Will Smith gave a good performance and the rest of the cast kind of looked familiar but I couldn't place any of them, except for Woody Harrelson.

Not sure if this is the last post of the year or not, but just wanted to point out that this post gives me 10 for Dec.  I did achieve my 10 posts per month this year--2008--which was one of my goals.  You might be thinking that is kind of a stupid goal, but the idea was to force myself to somewhat organize my thoughts and type something every few days.  That idea if you want to be a writer then write.  I am certainly not a writer and odds are probably long that I ever will be either, but I still figured it is probably a good exercise in self improvement.

No comments: