Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reading

I am reading 3 books right now, been slow going with all of them. I have been reading The Shelters of Stone the longest and am 400 pages into it but it has 891 pages, so not even half way yet. Also reading Afterwards, an English or British book, not too bad, this one I will hopefully finish over the weekend, I am right around 100 pages left in it. Finally I started reading Girl with a Pearl Earring too but haven't been putting much time to it so far, only around 50 pages in.

There are many books that I want to get started on also but want to get Afterwards done before starting another. Might go to 4 books then though, The Shelters of Stone is good but it has taken up a lot of my time so far and I haven't gotten that far through it yet either. I know I want to focus on reading longer books but the short quicker ones are fun too especially when I get bogged down by the longer. Oh well, I figured I should throw a quick update out there on my reading.

No comments: