Friday, April 9, 2010

Running

Well, I haven't updated my running for a while now so here is a quick update. Last week I think I got 6 miles in. This week so far I have 9 miles. On Easter Sunday I struggled through 2 miles in the evening after eating too much junk earlier in the day. On Monday then I went to McDonnell Park, where there are some tough hills and did a slow 4 miles. I figured it was kind of punishment after the struggle on Sunday. Then Thursday I did 3 miles at Stacey Park at just over 12 minute mile pace, still slow and need too many walk breaks but at least got it in. Probably won't have a chance to run tomorrow but maybe Sunday.

Sunday is the St Louis Marathon, I haven't done anything there now for 3 years I think. I had done something for 5 straight years, first a relay, then 2 halfs and then 2 fulls, then nothing. Every Fall I think about a Spring marathon and maybe start kind of training in Dec but just kind of slip off of it the last few years. Oh well, hopefully I will get some good 5ks in this year and see what comes.

No comments: