Thursday, December 9, 2010

C is for Corpse--#83 finished

Just kind of rolling along, not sure how many books I can finish off still this year but at least getting to 85 sounds good. C is for Corpse is the 3rd(obviously) in the Kinsey Millhone detective series. Another good read. Good detective work, decent characters, only thing on this one there was not much of an explanation of the bad guy at the end. It all fit but seemed a little too easy, oh well, it is only the 3rd book of the series I am sure the later books will have more of the gotcha finals. I will probably do a quick skim of the D book since I read it last year, not a full re-read. Not doing that now though, but sometime within the next month or so.

Still working on Our Souls to Keep--made it to 55 pages now. Into the Great Wide Open has gotten set aside the last couple of days so not far, only around 38 pages in. I did start Epilogue yesterday and is moving right along, already 46 pages read. I don't anticipate starting a 4th book now but like I said before it is almost like a sickness especially when I sit in my book room with my few hundred books there and about 95% of them waiting to be read.

No comments: