Thursday, December 30, 2010

They Went That-a-Way--#87 finished

An interesting read of how famous people died. It included 175 people from throughout history and had very interesting and sometimes mysterious or unsolved deaths. I good easy read. This was a good book to pickup and read 5 minutes here or there. I really only started pushing a little more the last few days to get it completed by the end of the year.

I have posted it on PBS, there are 4 copies a head of it. I think it will move at some point but might be a year or more before it does. I started reading Modern Baptists and already past 100 pages in, not sure if I will get it finished for this year or not. No movement on Jaguar and I pulled out The Hour I First Believed but haven't started it yet if I will at this time.

No comments: