Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ford County-Stories--#82 finished

This is a short story book by John Grisham. It is really pretty good reading, normal Grisham easy to read with enough going on that it is a paper turner. It has 7 stories about 40 to 50 pages for each story. All pretty different except they all involve people in Ford County Mississippi. Had to have a lawyer story & a couple other minor lawyer characters since that is Grisham's bread & butter. I did like his other non-lawyer stories too. They just reminded me that I really should read his Playing for Pizza book. I have almost started it a couple of times but some other book always edged it out, I will get on it though probably in 2011.

I have already posted this book on PBS. There were 25 copies of this already there of the hardback, I didn't bother checking the paperbacks because I am sure there are more than several probably hundreds. It is a newer book so I do have some hope that it will be mailed out at some point.

I am still slowly reading Our Souls to Keep, only 26 pages in so far. Also reading C is for Corpse and Into the Great Wide Open, only 50 pages into C and around 30 into Open. Since still near the beginning of all 3 books, I really shouldn't start another tonight but will probably still look--it is almost like a sickness.

No comments: