Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Paris Vendetta--#81 finished

This book number 81 matches my books read from last year--yeah me. It would be nice to get a few more read since I had to start a new page for my hard copy list of Books Read.

I saw that this is actually my 3rd Steve Berry book that I read this year. They are all pretty good books, solid reads. They have short chapters, lots of action, movement around Europe mostly and a very nice mix of history--all stuff that makes the books easy to read for me. I know that he is writing more in this series so I will probably keep trying to find them and read them as well.

I have already posted it on PBS, there were 15 WL but this was down from around 23 a week & a half ago. I really pushed the last few days to get it done so I wouldn't have to worry about the WL for it disappearing. I have not read any of Ford County and Our Souls to Keep for the last few days so I need to reintroduce myself to those books, but will probably also look around and try to pick out a 3rd book to be reading too.

No comments: