Friday, July 15, 2011

Cut to the Quick--#40 finished

This is the 2nd book in the series and it was pretty good. A female detective with a near death experience investigates another murder while at the same time she is haunted and still searching for the man the nearly cut her to death. This investigation was okay, most of the characters were ones that I had a hard time likely but still interesting. I have the 3rd in the series so will probably be reading it at some point soon. This book I had taken along on vacation and had actually started it then so it took a while to finally get it finished.

I have already posted it on PBS but there are something like 50 copies ahead of it so I don't expect it will be moving. At some point once I finish the 3rd one, I might see if my mom wants them or if not, maybe offer all 3 for a credit or two in the PBS book bazaar. It has been slow going in reading the last few weeks for me, I am reading The Passage but not quite 100 pages in and also reading A Boy but only around 30 pages in. I might look to see if there is something else out there to start also but really just not putting much time to it right now.

No comments: