Friday, September 30, 2011

Everything--#56 finished

An interesting book with some also interesting characters but not sure how I feel overall about the book. I liked the style of the book, short quick chapters that bounced from main character to main character. I guess I am not sure about how the characters fit together and I had a hard time caring about the characters. They were all pretty wrapped up with themselves not noticing what they were doing how it affected others. I guess overall just alright. Actually it will probably be a book that will be forgotten much sooner than others but I guess that is the way it goes sometimes.

I have posted it on PBS. It was one that I got from PBS and it has taken over a year before I got it read. Too long but that is just the way it was. I will be passing it along now though. Still something like 17 WL for it.

I am still reading the Clinton vs Starr book, as I will be reading it for a very long time yet. Also reading New Orleans Noir a short story book and another book that talks about 9 former Speakers of the House. None of these books are moving very fast so I will probably pick up something else to get started on as well.

No comments: