Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Your Oasis on Flame Lake--#54 finished

I really enjoyed this book, it was something different and the characters were enjoyable but still human in many many ways. It is about 2 families in small town MN and some trying times they are all going through some brought on by themselves and others by accident or crime. The interaction between them and spiced with good humor and generally a happy ending made it a nice book to read. I will probably be looking for other stuff by this author.

I have already posted it on PBS & there are around 50 or 60 copies ahead of it so it is not moving. Oh well that is not a problem, it is a good book that I enjoyed so if it has to sit on my shelf awhile that is okay with me. It is too late tonight to grab a 3rd book but will probably start on tomorrow night.

No comments: